Your Privacy is very important to Alchemy Beverages
This privacy notice applies to personal information and aggregated information that we collect through this website: www.alchemybeverages.com.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner provides further details of the Privacy Act 1993 and how it protects personal information: www.privacy.org.nz.
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Contact information
- Information you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about the use of this website, this information does not identify you personally (aggregate data) and is not linked to the personally identifiable information you may have provided
We use “cookies” on our site. “Cookies” are small pieces of information stored for your browser, they do not contain personally identifying information. We use “cookies” to:
- Track traffic patterns on our site.
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
- Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer www.alchemybeverages.com
- Enable your access to and use of www.alchemybeverages.com
- Contact you
Alchemy Beverages only collect information that allows us provide access to www.alchemybeverages.com and enable us to provide requested services to you. Non identifying information (aggregate data) may be used to analyse trends, preferences and demographics.
Your personal information will not be shared with any third parties without consent, any service providers we use will be covered by agreements to protect the information we collect. Non identifying information (aggregate data) may be shared with third parties such as business partners or advertisers.
Alchemy Beverages can be contacted to view and correct personal information held about an individual. You can ask to be removed from any of our subscription lists at any time. www.alchemybeverages.com